The Beat Goes on to Hyaluronic Acid Mini
Hyaluronic Acid, the ever acclaimed naturally occurring Biopolymer, with 50% of its bodily existence in the skin is sounding good…REAL good. We have experienced the many notes of Hyaluronic Acid through their varying molecular weights, as they have lulled our skin with protection and moisturization, desquamation stimulation, moisture retention and wrinkle filling. What more could anyone ask or expect of this classic molecule?
Well, here it is ladies and gentlemen — a HIGH purity, Green manufactured Hyaluronic Acid Mini topping the Cosmetic Industry BillBoard charts in a sleek sounding 3,000-10,00 Daltons. Talk about a hit record. Cosmetic Scientists join in to sing the sweet tune of the Enzymatically Cleaved compound to their product line-up, for targeted and effective benefits.
Those in the know, and more importantly those in the know how, read below to see what “They” say about our Hyaluronic Acid Mini.
Who is the target market for Hyaluronic Acid?
- Post-menopausal women: The loss of Estrogen in the skin reduces epidermal growth factor expression in keratinocytes and that produces the enzyme hyaluronan synthase for the synthesis of Hyaluronic Acid, thus causing a lack of the essential component of hyaluronic acid in the dermal layer.
- Aging population: People wishing to offset aging skin and the onset of fine lines and wrinkles. Skin damaged by internal and external pollutants
Why is Hyaluronic Acid so essential to our skin?
- The presence of Hyaluronic Acid in the dermal layer of the skin is responsible for the thickness and suppleness of the skin as well as light reflectivity for a healthy glow.
- It serves to maintain water balance in the dermis to add support for the skin as a lubricant and shock absorber.
- Aids in the healthy development of undifferentiated cells called fibroblasts that will be producers of collagen, elastin, proteins or proteins making up glycosaminoglycans and complex proteins.
- Helps create an environment in the skin to help evenly distribute melanin, hemoglobin and collagen as they rise to the epidermis.
Hyaluronic Acid in Formulation
Skin Moisturization for a youthful appearance is comprised of 2 components: Occlusive Ingredients + Humectant Ingredients (Hyaluronic Acid). Occlussive Ingredients decrease trans-epidermal water loss and humectant ingredients hydrate by attracting water to the skin. Skin lacking in the ability to produce the Hyaluronic Acid required to maintain the water balance in the dermis, needs a humectant such as Hyaluronic Acid. Together, these classes of moisturization ingredients create an environment that would optimize and facilitate barrier repair for healthy skin.
What would make Hyaluronic Acid Mini the best choice in Hyaluronic Acid
- It is important to have a source of Hyaluronic Acid that can penetrate into the skin for the most effective anti-aging effects of decreasing wrinkles and assisting in the growth of new skin components.
- The HA Mini is 3,000-10,000MW through a green, enzymatic process that accurately cleaves the molecule for a more precise size and pure product compared to chemical Hyaluronic Acid Synthesis that yields MW from 250,000MW-2,000,000MW.
- > 95% Purity compared to 62-67% chemically synthesized Hyaluronic Acid.
- Studies show increased ant-oxidation activity with the small molecular size of the Hyaluronic Acid mini in pre and post Sun Care treatments.
- Combined at 0.1% with 0.1% High Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid in formulation, it significantly increases the moisturization capabilities of the classic Hyaluronic Acid.
- 0.1%-0.5% Use level
- A potential injection-free Hyaluronic Acid due to its ability to penetrate into the epidermis. High, medium, low. High, medium, low, extra-low. And the beat goes on. Ladidadideee. Ladidadidaaaa.
And the beat goes on. Moving strong, and I love it. High, medium, low, extra-low, Hyaluronic Acid Mini.