Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Off Topic ………INDOCHINE…. French rock band, …a 1992 French film….and a region in SE Asia

• ………INDOCHINE…. French rock band, …a 1992 French film….and a region in SE Asia

Posted by mikethair on February 19, 2024 at 12:44 am

For me, It all began in the 1990s and the awakening of Ha Noi. I made my first first foray into Viet Nam. There were few foreigners in Ha Noi. The atmosphere was edgy, exotic, and unfamiliar. Streets filled with flower stalls and sidewalk cafes. Roadways packed with hundreds of bicycles.

It was not what he expected. Instead of a squalid third-world capital struggling to recover from years of war and isolation, it was a stylish, European-influenced metropolis. Manicured lakeside promenades, tree-lined boulevards, ancient pagodas, and French colonial buildings. It had a certain panache, style.

I discovered Lang Ong Street named after the medic Hai Thuong Lan Ong (1724-1791).

The legacy of Hai Thuong Lan Ong continues. Today in Ha Noi you can still find all kinds of herbs and traditional medicine on Lan Ong Street. You can inhale the typical smell of herbs. Medicinal herbs are cut and packaged along the street.

The atmosphere and aromas of this street influenced my co-founding of Indochine Natural. We established our first factory in Ha Noi in 2006.

The tradition continued on Penang Island, Malaysia.⁣ We moved our production facility there in 2009. We manufactured and exported skincare globally.

mikethair replied 2 months, 1 week ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.