Article by: Perry Romanowski
Welcome to Day 18 of the 30 Days to Become a Better Cosmetic Chemist series
This 30 day challenge is all about giving you lessons and basic exercises that will improve your abilities as a cosmetic chemist.
In this episode
In today’s program we’ll be talking about how you can further your education in cosmetic science. After listening you should have a good idea about some of the things you can do to improve your educational background to make yourself a more valuable cosmetic chemist.
In this episode you’ll find:
- The level of education you need to be a cosmetic chemist
- Universities that offer advanced cosmetic science degrees
- Undergraduate cosmetic science programs
- Cosmetic programs outside the US
- Continuing education options – live classes
- Online cosmetic science education options
For today’s challenge, I challenge you to find a program or course that you can take to improve your knowledge of cosmetic formulating or the cosmetic industry. This could be our Practical Cosmetic Formulating course or any of the other things we talked about in this program. Take the time and research the program from which you want to learn. Then go do it.