While Chemists Corner is a great place to learn about the science of cosmetic formulating and some ins and outs of the cosmetics industry, there are other web resources that can provide you a different look on beauty products. Here are some of the best.
- Alltop — Headlines from some top beauty blogs.
- The Beauty Blog Network* — The ultimate resource for beauty blogs.
- Cosmetics Business — Latest news stories in the cosmetic industry.
- Glam — The latest makeup trends, runway looks and posts from a network of beauty bloggers
- iVillage Beauty & Style Channel — Consumer focused site that features beauty tips, hairstyles and beauty news.
- Makeup Alley — A beauty community that features a message board and product reviews.
- Paula’s Choice — Paula Begoun, a.k.a. the “Cosmetics Cop” offers beauty advice and beauty product reviews.
- Total Beauty — Features beauty reviews, makeup tips and an active beauty blog community.