Contact: Colonial Chemicals
Top Natural cosmetic brands
Burt’s Bees (Clorox)
Aveda (Estee Lauder)
Aveeno (Johnson & Johnson)
The Body Shop (L’Oreal)
Hain Celestial Group
Dr. Perricone, MD Cosm
Tom’s of Maine (Colgate-Palmolive)
Yes to Carrots
Should you get your products certified?
Here are reasons why you might get certified
1. It appeals to consumers
2. It sets you apart from your competitors
3. It sets clear formulation guidelines
4. It may become a government regulation
Here are reasons not to get certified
1. Consumers don’t know what it means
2. It costs money
3. It restricts your formulations
4. You give up control of your product development
We’re launching a new Natural Formulating course. See this link for some free videos and details about the course.
I’ll be giving a talk this Tuesday in the Chicago area. You can see more details here.