Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General What type of mixer?

  • What type of mixer?

    Posted by Anonymous on December 4, 2013 at 12:18 pm

    I am researching mixers for production of up to 55 gallons (would prefer to start with less than 55). I have visited sites such as Silverson, Scott, Ross, IKA. I am wanting to do shampoos, conditioners, lotions and creams. Thing is, I’m not to the point to where I can afford the high end mixers that are out there. I need something to get me to that stage so I’m wondering what would be the best way to go. I have searched but really can not find any info as of yet. To start out with smaller tanks and maybe angled tank mixers? Any guidance you could offer would really help.

    vjay replied 10 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • vjay

    December 5, 2013 at 7:23 am

    You can purchase planetary vacuum mixer for that any one you can go but one thing you have to be very clear that homogenizer must be in built & in center of the top portion kindly see the below link FYR.

    Link to mixer image

  • Chemist77

    December 5, 2013 at 11:29 am

    very good link Vijay

  • vjay

    December 6, 2013 at 7:18 am

    thanks milliachemist

  • OldPerry

    December 6, 2013 at 10:23 am

    I cleaned the link up a little  ;)

  • Anonymous

    December 6, 2013 at 3:15 pm

    Did I mention that I was not P&G? Where as I appreciate how larger companies do it, I’m trying to find the entry point to making 30 gallons of lotion.

Log in to reply.