Suggestions on this conditioner formula
I like silicones a lot. I use Amodimethicone in shampoo and also want to make conditioner based on it.
I have made this conditioner formula. I like that. Any suggestions to improve it would be appreciated.
Amodimethicone (and) Cetrimonium Chloride (and) Trideceth-12 6% (1.8% active silicone)
Guar gum non-ionic 1%
Phenoxyethanol+caprylyl Glycol 1%
Lavender essential oil 0.5%
1. Does cationic surfactants increase the deposition of Amodimethicone in hair?
2. Does cationic guar gum in conditioner increase the deposition of Amodimethicone in hair?
3. Is this amount of silicone enough in hair conditioner or what is the maximum amount of Amodimethicone used in conditioner?
4. Any other suggestions to improve the deposition of Amodimethicone?
5. Any other suggestions to improve the overall quality of conditioner?
Log in to reply.