Hey Guy, I’m African American, making Sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo, and have some questions. I have included the ingredients below.
1. What can I use as a substitute for Quaterhium 31 (dicetyldimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol)?
2. What can I substitute for Squalane?
3. What can I include in my shampoo to get a thick silky look and feel?
4. For detangling can I add 1 gram of Sodium Lactate.
5. Also, is there anything I should include or remove to make this formula better?
Sulfosuccinate (discodium laureth sulfosuccinate).
Coco Betaine (cocamildopropyl betaine
Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate)
Glyceryl Oleate (glyceryl oleate)
Quaternium 31 (dicetyldimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol)
Sorry, there were no replies found.