Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Seeking Polymer Chemist for deformulation

  • Seeking Polymer Chemist for deformulation

    Posted by greglar on May 13, 2024 at 6:52 pm

    I’m working with a cyanoacrylate based adhesive that I intend for application on human skin, similar to a Dermabond type wound glue. I found a foreign made glue that has excellent properties and is similar to the end product I’m hoping to produce. I’m in need of a chemist who can deformulate it so that I can reproduce and modify it to the intended purpose.

    Please let me know if you or someone you know can reverse engineer this to come up with the formula for re-creation.

    Thank you!

    Greg Larson

    greglar replied 5 days, 21 hours ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

Log in to reply.