PLZ HELP ME - FIX THIS SHAMPOO
Hey Guy, I’m African American, making Sulfate-free and paraben-free shampoo, and have some questions. I have included the ingredients below.
1. What can I use as a substitute for Quaterhium 31 (dicetyldimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol)?
2. What can I substitute for Squalane?
3. What can I include in my shampoo to get a thick silky look and feel?
4. For detangling can I add 1 gram of Sodium Lactate.
5. Also, is there anything I should include or remove to make this formula better?
Distill Water. 49.30 grams
Sodium PCA. 2 grams
Sulfosuccinate (discodium laureth sulfosuccinate). 20 grams
Coco Betaine (cocamildopropyl betaine. 10 grams
Alpha Olefin Sulfonate (sodium C14-16 alpha olefin sulfonate). 10 grams
Glyceryl Oleate (glyceryl oleate). 1 gram
Squalane 2 gram
PEG-150 Distearate. 1.50 grams
Quaternium 31 (dicetyldimonium chloride, isopropyl alcohol). 2 grams
Provitamin B5. .50 grams
Phenoxyethanol SA. 1.20 grams
Citric Acid. 0.01 grams