Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Need safety assesments!

Tagged: ,

  • Anonymous

    January 28, 2018 at 5:47 pm

    Hi @emullient do you have the specific name(s) of testing required? There are several safety assessments 

  • emullient

    February 4, 2018 at 10:02 am

    Umm, Im not really sure as I am only familiar with the safety assessment that is required for the product to be sold in the EU. 

  • bill_toge

    February 4, 2018 at 7:14 pm

    that’d be a toxicological safety report as specified in Annex I of Cosmetic Products Regulation 1223/2009 EC

    we usually use EF Chemical Consulting in the UK for safety assessments; they have reasonable prices, take a sensible approach, and have a quick turnaround time

  • Absomagic

    May 1, 2018 at 2:28 am

    If you are a small crafter there are a number of Assessors (and insurers) who specialise in services to this market.  Google Colin Saunders, Geraldine Garr, and Scott Granger who also has the Facebook Page ‘Cosmetic Safety Assessments’.  

Log in to reply.