Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Labsphere UV-1000S Missing Config Files

• Labsphere UV-1000S Missing Config Files

Posted by Tumerkan00 on May 3, 2023 at 9:15 am

Hello everyone,

Recently, we obtained a second hand Labsphere UV-1000S for SPF measurements. We have the software, but unfortunately there is a floppy disk containing configuration files that comes with the equipment which is necessary during the first time launch of the software.

Unfortunately, we cannot find this floppy disk or the necessary files. I contacted labsphere but they told me that software for 1000S is no longer supported and they don’t have those files anymore.

I would very much appreciate it if you anyone can help me on this matter, because we cannot use the equipment at the moment.

Kind regards,

Tumerkan

Unknown Member replied 11 months, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Unknown Member

Deleted User
    May 22, 2023 at 5:00 am

Bioanalysis is a term commonly used to describe the quantitative measurement of a drug or its metabolites in biological fluids. The determination of drug concentration in biological fluids provides data on the time course of drug action (PK) in animals and humans, which is an essential component of the drug discovery and development process.