Job Opportunity Available for a Color Cosmetic Formulation Chemist
everyone. My name is Emily. I’m a recruiter looking for a Cosmetic Formation
Chemist with color experience. The position is in South Florida near the West
Palm Beach area. I hope to find some excellent candidates and/or obtain some
referrals. I have a senior role and a junior role available. These positions are both full-time direct hire opportunity offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits. For a more detailed job description and to apply for this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
will lead a color cosmetics lab, create new formulas, updating current formulas, and train and manage staff. The ideal
candidate will have the following qualifications:
• 7-10+ years of experience in color cosmetic makeup formulation
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, or related field; Masters
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Ability to supervise, mentor, and manage chemists.
• In-depth knowledge of the principles of cosmetic science.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations (FDA, etc.) for the formulation.
• Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
• Knowledge of and ability to assist in the scale-up and manufacturing
• Experience working with color cosmetics, particularly powder and
level (3-5 years) chemist roles also available. Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Sorry, there were no replies found.