Free webinar - antimicrobial preservative efficacy testing (PET)
Wednesday 8 February, 2023
George Lagiopoulos, QATS (Quality Assurance & Control Systems)
Antimicrobial Preservative Efficacy Testing (PET)
For the next IFSCC webinar on Wednesday 8 February the speaker will cover…
- The basic principles of PET
- Demonstration of compendial protocols (Eur. Pharmacopoeia, USP, ISO 11930)
- Technical description of the procedure
- Validation of neutralizer efficacy during PET
- Consideration of the impact of the intrinsic attributes of the formulation which may influence preservative efficacy
- Low risk products and presentation of tests to access both preservation efficacy and microbiome friendliness of a formula
So, if you have any questions about preservative efficacy testing and how people verify that your formulas are safe for use, this is the webinar for you.
I will likely be doing the moderating.
Log in to reply.