Article by: Perry Romanowski
If you sell or product cosmetic products around the world you are going to have to keep up with the various local governmental regulations. And what better way to learn those than to attend a three day summit?
It is going to be held in New Jersey on September 15 – 17, 2014.
Here are the main things you will learn by attending this conference.
• Understanding the need for Good Manufacturing Practices in order for successful trade operations
• How cosmetics companies ensure safety without using animal tests; What are the alternatives?
• Approaching the new and improved Product Information File; Understanding what new information needs to be added
• Understanding the New Requirements of the Cosmetic Product Safety Report
• How are your product claims being backed up by clinical and proved trials?
• Legal and business strategies for Global Cosmetics Regulatory Compliance: US, Latin and Central America
• Identifying who is designated as being the “Responsible Person” for your brand
You don’t want to miss this important industry event especially if you want to produce and sell cosmetics in a compliant way.