Viscosity

Hello,

i'm trying to make a liquid soap without Cocamide DEA, PEGs and Sodium Chloride. The product have dyes so i use benzophone-4 but this broke my viscosity.

Anyone help?

thanks

Comments

• You have only listed a few ingredients you aren't using.
    How can we help if we have to guess the ingredients you do use?
  • @Doreen simple, we use our latent powers of telepathy
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • @Bill_Toge
    You're right, thanks for reminding me of our paranormal powers! :joy:
  • LMAO @Bill_Toge ; & @Doreen thanks for that humor.  ...you know we need paranormal gifts for some of the requests that we get lol  If it can contribute to the laugher a bit, I was asked if I could "formulate" a textile good the other day.  ...while knowing that many textiles can be in fact formulated, I couldn't help but replying with, "hold on, let me check if my sewing machine is in the closet".  It's a pre-requisite for sure: sense of humor.  lol 
    Color Expert/Formulator

http://www.designerbeautylab.com/ 
    Lots of Make-up, Thermoplastic & Cosmetic Formulations - Color Expertise, Adhesives, Color Matching (including oxidized hair color), Consulting. R&D. Collaborations Welcomed.   
  • edited March 12
    Humor or not - sometimes I seriously get the impression that consumers would read the NOT-in- the- list-of-ingredients more thoroughly than the actual LOI.