From: Perry Romanowski
World Renowned Authority On Formulating Cosmetic Founder of Chemists Corner.com Author of Beginning Cosmetic Chemistry "The Most Famous Cosmetic Chemist"I’ve been producing Cosmetic Chemists Corner for a few years now and it has become clear that you want more practical and detailed instruction on how to create cosmetic formulas.
Well, what about this…What if there was an online course that would provide you all the information you need to get started with a career in cosmetic science and make your own cosmetic products? Would that be something you would be interested in? I thought you would. So let me tell you what this practical cosmetic formulating course is all about. But before I do that, I’d like to introduce myself. There’s a good chance you already know who I am but in case you don’t here’s a quick snapshot.
This is Me…
I have -
- been formulating cosmetic products for more than 20 years
- co-authored and edited books on cosmetic formulating including the industry standard Beginning Cosmetic Chemistry
- taught dozens of continuing education courses for the Society of Cosmetic Chemists
- created the Chemists Corner.com website & forum
- launched the Complete Cosmetic Chemist training program
- been a featured speaker at cosmetic science events around the world
- instructed 1500+ students in the ways of a formulating chemist
- even been on a few popular TV shows talking about cosmetics
Do you want to learn the secrets of formulating cosmetic and personal care products?Creating cosmetics, personal care and beauty products is the dream of a lot of you. You may have found recipes on the Internet and even mixed together ingredients in your kitchen, but you have no way of knowing whether these products will work, are marketable, or are even safe. That’s why we’ve put together this course which gives you practical, science-based information about formulating and making cosmetics. Not only will you learn how to make formulas for all types of cosmetic and personal care products, but you will learn how professional, cosmetic industry chemists do it including the type of equipment, the types of raw materials, the science, and even full scale production. If you want to take your home formulating to the next level, Practical Cosmetic Formulating will ensure you get there.
Are you a science graduate looking for a job in the cosmetic industry?If you are a science major just getting out of college, you are probably searching for a job. The cosmetic industry is an excellent place to start a career but if you want to land a job, you need to have a solid background in the industry to be able to compete with the dozens of other candidates for every job. Unfortunately, colleges and universities do not teach you what you need to know in order to have a successful career in the cosmetic industry. This online program, Practical Cosmetic Formulating, was created specifically to help people like you learn about the industry, formulating, and how to become a cosmetic chemist.
How can a seasoned chemist benefit?Whether you have been working in the cosmetic industry as a formulator on a specific type of product or you’ve spent your time working as a scientist in another industry, this course will help you quickly become knowledgeable about all aspects of formulating making you a more well-rounded scientist who will have an easier time finding a job or advancing in your career. There are a number of scientists out there who have spent their careers locked away in a lab running experiments and working on projects that never come to fruition. When working in the cosmetic industry nearly every project you work on eventually ends up as a product on a store shelf. You’ll love how it feels when you see the results of your hard work for sale in your local grocery store.
Do you want to start your own cosmetic product line?Have you ever thought of starting your own cosmetic line? Many people have great ideas for cosmetic product lines but don’t know the first thing about getting them made. While this course focuses on the actual chemistry and manufacture of cosmetics we do spend time describing the process by which cosmetics are created, markets identified and how you can go about creating your own line. The first step to starting your own cosmetic line is to turn your idea into a product. Practical Cosmetic Formulating will show you just how to do that.
Are you interested in starting a formulating consultant business?Are you interested in using your knowledge of chemistry to formulate cosmetic products but you don’t like the idea of working for someone else? This course will provide you all the knowledge you need to know to set up your own cosmetic lab and get started taking on projects and creating formulations. You’ll learn time saving tricks of professional cosmetic chemists and make industry connections that will help you find more projects in the future.
Do you want to improve your sales performance?It’s certain that if you have a better background of the issues facing cosmetic formulators you will be able to do a better job selling them on your raw materials, lab supplies or any other product that is helpful. To sell to a cosmetic chemist, you need to talk like a cosmetic chemist and Practical Cosmetic Formulating is just the course to help you do that. The course is provided in both video and audio version so you can even study the lessons while you’re traveling. After completing this course you will be in a better position to close that sale with a cosmetic formulator.
Practical Cosmetic FormulatingThe Practical Cosmetic Formulating course features 9 primary modules that will give you all the information you need to get started creating beauty products. It’s an online course delivered to you every other week and can be watched and studied whenever it is convenient for you! Learn how to formulate cosmetics when it’s right for you! Here are the modules that you get when you join the course.
Module 1 – Getting Started
This lesson familiarizes you with all the specific cosmetic-focused information that you’ll need to start formulating cosmetics and even setting up your own lab. It covers…
- the equipment that every cosmetic formulator needs to make products
- the types of products that are considered cosmetics
- information about the cosmetic industry
- resources that will make every formulator’s job easier
- a basic introduction to cosmetic formulations
- how to organize a lab for maximum formulating efficiency
- a review of software and other resources that make your formulating more professional
Module 2 – Developing Cosmetic Products
After completing this lesson you’ll understand the process by which cosmetic products are created from the idea stage through formulating to production and testing. You’ll learn…
- the overall process that professionals follow to make new cosmetic products
- methods for generating innovative ideas for new products that customers want
- how to use market research to customize your formulas for customers
- tricks for reverse engineering competitor’s products & avoiding patent problems
- the regulatory agencies around the world and what you need to do to be compliant
- the difference between formulating standard and Natural cosmetic formulas
Module 3 – Cosmetic Raw Materials
Covers the primary types of raw materials used to create cosmetics and personal care products. This is the key information that every cosmetic formulator must know.
- Reviews all the types of raw materials found in cosmetics
- Describes what the chemical names mean, how they are created, and the proper way to label
- Learn the properties of raw materials so you know when to use them and how much
- Introduces "natural" alternatives for all the standard cosmetic ingredients
- Learn the proper way professionals handle and store cosmetic chemicals
- Teaches the science of raw materials so you know why they are used and what they do
- Identifying when raw materials are expired and what to do with them
Module 4 – Cosmetic Product Forms
This section introduces you to the primary product forms that every cosmetic product formulation takes. In this lesson you’ll…
- Learn how to create simple solutions that consumers love
- Discover the ways that professionals make moisturizing creams and emulsions
- Find out the secret to making crystal clear gels
- Uncover the mystery of powdered and aerosol products
- Learn about delivery systems and how they can improve your product’s performance
- Get advice on using these forms to develop innovative cosmetic products not commonly seen on the market
Module 5 – Formulating Skin Products
Discover the skin problems that consumers have, the science behind the causes and the technologies used to solve the problems. This lesson will cover how to make
- Moisturizing creams and lotions
- Body washes, facial scrubs and exfoliation products
- Night creams, BB creams, and anti aging products
- Shaving creams and depilatories
- Deodorants and Antiperspirant
- Skin lightening products
- Plus you’ll learn how to make Natural versions of many of these
Module 6 – Hair Products
Learn the primary hair problems consumer experience, what are the causes and how cosmetic formulators can create products that solve these problems. In this module you will learn how to make…
- Styling products like gels, hair sprays and putties
- Hair colors
- Hair Relaxers and other reactive hair products
Module 7 – Color Cosmetics
This module covers everything you need to know about formulating color cosmetics including the purposes consumers use color cosmetics and the technologies needed to create these products. Products include…
- Lipstick and Lip gloss
- Nail polish and other nail products
- Eyeshadows, eyeliner and mascara
Module 8 – Cosmetic Product
Prototyping & Production
Helps you understand the process of creating prototypes in the lab and how to scale them up to larger, production sized batches. This module covers all you need to know such as…
- The methods cosmetic chemists use to make new prototypes
- Disinfection methods every formulator must follow to keep products safe
- Filling equipment and methods
- Troubleshooting batches that don’t meet specifications
- The secrets for reducing the cost of your cosmetic formulas
- Tips for observing production runs at contract manufacturers
- Proper record keeping and product batch sheets
Module 9 – Product Testing
In this last modules you’ll learn what type of testing is required to create cosmetic products that can be sold and how to get your products independently tested for a reasonable cost. This lesson covers…
- The stability testing procedures followed by professional cosmetic formulators
- Quality control techniques that ensure you produce the best quality products for customers
- Claims testing that ensures your advertising and marketing are defensible
- Methods for developing unique claims that make your product more desirable
- Safety testing which insures your products can be marketed
- Microbial testing
- Package testing
- And methods for getting your cosmetic products evaluated by real people
Preparation Module – Bonus Starter Lessons!
If you don’t have a background in science this lesson will prepare you with the basic scientific and cosmetic information you’ll need to comfortably complete the course.
- Biology – Includes simple concepts in human biology that every formulator needs to know
- Math – Formulating isn’t math intensive but there are some basic skills needed to successfully formulate. This lesson will explain it in a clear & simple way.
- Chemistry – An introduction to the properties of matter and solutions and why that matters to cosmetic formulators
- Cosmetics – Gets you up to speed on what the cosmetic industry is, where it has been, and where it might be going.
While each module is designed to be easy to understand and give you practical tips to get you started right away, I’ve also added some features that really help to maximize your ability to learn.
Quizzes – At the end of each module you can test your understanding of the material with a quiz on the major points of the lesson. This way you will know how well you’ve learned it and what parts you need to review. If you pass all the quizzes you’ll have greater confidence in your cosmetic science and formulating knowledge.
Coaching Calls – While the course is designed for you to go through the lessons on your own, we will have a series of coaching calls that will allow you to ask questions directly. You can ask ANY question you want and we will answer it to the best of our ability. It’s like getting a free consulting session with a cosmetic formulation expert.
Exclusive discussion forum – One of the most useful parts of the course is a discussion page with the experts teaching the course and your peers. Here you can get input from other people who may be struggling with the same or different problems than your own. We’ll have members-only, exclusive discussions to get you the help that you’ll need to help you best understand the material and apply it to practical formulating efforts. You’ll also be able to meet and network with cosmetic chemists around the world to get their advice and share experiences.
Cosmetic Chemist Gold Nuggets
In addition to teaching you how to formulate this course will also help make you a well-rounded scientist in the cosmetic industry. You’ll get bonus videos and resources that show you…
- How to make formulating easier
- How to start your own cosmetic line
- How to become a cosmetic chemist consultant
- How to give a scientific talk
- How to get published in respected journals
- What to do to get the most out of cosmetic science meetings
- How to optimize your formulas
- What types of jobs could you have in the cosmetic industry
- The quickest way to become a cosmetic formulating expert
- Career tips for scientists
- How to use social media to improve your formulas and career opportunities
- Where to find starting formulas
- How to outsource your work to get more done
- What are the best books for a cosmetic scientist
- Tricks to coming up with novel, new product ideas
- Alternative ingredients and how to find them
- How to speak like a cosmetic chemist with common industry terms / jargon
- The way to learn to think like a scientist
- How you can ensure that you are creating sustainable cosmetic products
- Tips for working with suppliers and distributors
- What are the hot trends in the cosmetic industry
- How to make the transition from pharmacist to cosmetic chemist
- Finding niche markets
- and more…
Hurry... only $547
To make this a complete package and give you some extras to make your adventure in the cosmetic industry easier
I’m Throwing in These Useful Bonuses
Bonus #1: Start a Cosmetic Line Guide
In this bonus cosmetic product guide, we outline the 8 vital steps you must follow to create a new makeup, cosmetic, beauty or personal care product or line. The report includes sections on…
- Starting a company
- Developing a brand
- Defining your customer
- Writing your business model
- Creating your product
- Producing your product
- Marketing your product
- Selling your product
Bonus #2 – Start A Beauty Blog
If you want to have a successful beauty product line or even becoming a respected expert in the beauty product industry creating a blog is the fastest way to make that happen.
- This e-Book covers every aspect of beauty blogging including…
- How to make with money with your blog.
- What you need to know to set up your own blog
- Where to get free beauty product samples
- Why you should write better headlines
- When to use contests to get more traffic
- and much more!
Bonus #3: 40% discount for
Beginning Cosmetic Chemistry
40% discount on Beginning Cosmetic Chemistry book
- Practical Knowledge for the Cosmetic Industry
- Latest edition of this best-selling cosmetic science textbook
- A must have reference for every cosmetic formulator's library
- Formulating, Testing, Ingredients are all covered
Here’s how to orderGet immediate access to the first module and the bonus introductory lessons of
Practical Cosmetic Formulating – Cosmetic Science & Formulation Training
Plus FREE Bonuses!
Bonus Number One – Start a cosmetic line guide: 44 page report that tells you the 8 crucial steps needed to
Bonus Number Two – Beauty Blogger Guide: How to Grow Your Online Business, Free up Time, and Make Your Life Easier by Hiring Virtual Workers
Bonus Number Three – 40% Discount on Beginning Cosmetic Chemistry Book: Practical Knowledge for the Cosmetic Industry. Introductory technical information for those who would like to improve their understanding of cosmetic science.
Hurry... only $547
Why is it important for you to sign up now? Are you wondering why right now is the best time to sign up for the Practical Cosmetic Formulating course? Well, here are a few good reasons…
Space is limited – This course is being taught by me so it will be limited in the number of students we can accommodate at one time. If you want to be one of the first people through this complete new formulation course, you need to sign up now.
Lifetime access – For students who sign up for the initial course, we guarantee lifetime access to the information in this course. While I have no plans to ever end this program, legacy members will never have to worry about not being able to access the lessons.
Limited time price – Since this is a completely new course, we want to get as many people to take it as possible so we are offering a special introductory rate which will only be run for a limited time. The cost of this program will never be this low again.
Money back guarantee – Perhaps the most important reason to sign up now is because for a limited time only we are offering a no questions asked, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. That’s right, if for ANY reason you are unhappy with the course simply ask for a refund. I’ll even let you keep the bonus products. So this means it is entirely RISK FREE. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Hurry... only $547
If you are interested in any of the following benefits, this course is for you...
- Create safe, stable, and effective cosmetic formulas
- Learn what it takes to start a cosmetic product line
- Be able to speak like an expert cosmetic formulator
- Get the background needed to start a career in cosmetic formulating
- Develop a formulation toolbox that will help in developing a wide range of products
- Discover the materials and equipment needed to start your own cosmetic lab
- Get answers to questions about cosmetics
- Understand what ingredients in cosmetics do
- Help train new people in your laboratory
- Learn the concepts behind formulating "natural" cosmetics
- Develop the know-how to solve cosmetic formulation problems
- Understand the formulation techniques of expert cosmetic chemists