actives accomplishments

work with all actives that are effective and make them stable
Able to formulate good formulation
To include in my course
ability to formulate
Knowledge about actives
Be more informed on the new regulations, usage and what we need to be in compliance with
How to effectively formulate with actives
Yes
insight to formulate effectively and select active smartly.
way to synthesis and characterize active ingredients
I want to make vitamin C skin care range
To be able to know the Biochemistry of action of tretinoin and how to use it properly to achieve its usefulness
More knowledge on this subject matter.
That I can keep reliable actives on my shelf that I can easily pick and incorporate in my formulation
To know ingredients that work for Anti aging
Be able to formulate functional curling products for ethnic hair.
Develop gentle yet effective products for acne prone skin
Know how the formula work when bleeding all ingredient together
Three days
Formulate effective products with it.
Understand and recognize if those active ingredients work and know how to research new ingredients from scientific papers.
Formulate with these ingredients, make marketing statements
I would like to be able to create serums including ascorbic acid and face toners including glycolic acid as a peeling solution with up to 7% (actual active glycolic acid).
Able to analyze the formula
Better formulatory knowledge
select the most effective ingredient
Be able to recognize & decipher an ingredient label
Better understanding of active ingredient along with effective use level and to be able to formulate with
Understanding, as journalist
Knowledge of the actives and how to use effectively in my formulation
Educate on the topic
A more in depth understanding
I’m excited to take it!
Feel comfortable choosing actives for my formulas
Information on how to use in a formula with recommended inclusion levels.
An innovative product
A clearer understanding of each of these, how to use it, to what purpose, level or %,
Design a high performance product
knowledge to be able to make my own products that are work and healthy for the skin
Be able to incorporate the active ingredient in my formulations
better compounding
Formulation
More knowledge about the ingredients and the confidence to really formulating with those acids
Know in detail the working of the active ingredients
Find actives that give best result.
Formulate hair and skin moisturizer
become professional formulator for start business
Reformulate my products
wisdom
Feeing more confident about making creams and lotions with different kinds of emulsifiers
To understand this ingredients
Know all the ingredients function and also what ingredients is bad and good
Role of active ingredients in cosmetic products making
be able to formulate with them correctly
Get educated on the various active ingredients in skin and hair product formulation to refine the quality to the next level
quality product
Better skills.
understand the chemistry of actives and how to apply them
Make a vitamin c serum
Making stable and aesthetically pleasing formulas using those ingredients.
good resources and the knowledge of how to pick better ingredients for my clients.
how to best utilize these in formulations to get the most benefit for proven skin care improvement
recognize active ingredient names and how well they function
Mastery of the active ingredients
Reliable information
know more about the active penetration to skin and how to add it in the formulation
gain knowledge
To have a base knowledge on adding active ingredients.
To be better at my job
Better understanding of actives as related to purity
Learn a little bit more. Unfortunately these courses are now skewing DIY.
Getting 5% alpha lipoic acid dissolved into an anhydrous formula without a sticky skin feel.
Learn about all the ingredients. The efficency and only necessary elements
How to better market actives within a product line
To go for contract mfg
A more rounded understanding of what ingredients work best in a matrix with noted actives above.
To make my own products as well as know what ingredients to avoid.
To have a greater knowledge and understanding
To know about the active ingredient to be used in product
I want to be able to know what actives to use in each formula and what it benefits to the skin and hair
possible testing methods for interactions? like how we know that x and y work synergistically together, one boosts the other’s efficacy, etc. or how you shouldn’t combine x and y because you’ll produce z. I feel like there is limited knowledge about the interactions of certain ingredients (because the possibilities are endless..?) but i’d like to know how to test them or if there is a source I’m missing.
I’m like a sponge at this point… thank you!
Product formulation
I would like to have a good knowledge about active ingredients that allows me to choose between several ingredients for my products.
Build more efficacious products
More understanding and the importance of the active ingredients on the sjin
What type of product are best made with active such as creams, gels ect. are they best used as day or night time regiments, and a simple but effective formulation.
formulations in order to be able to use natural ingredients
a deeper understanding of which ingredients are actives and how to deploy them
To start my own ingredient manufacturing facility
To understand how it affect the skin with maybe details ( like protein receptor…) and what are the pro and con
Actives and alternative for different classes eg anti oxidizing , collagen stimulation, retinoids, anti inflammatory. Regulatory requirements, marketing
To use them
formulate stable treatments that work
To be better knowledgeable, hope to launch a clean beauty brand. Much as I would like to be original, I like to be close to brands like Clarins, Elemis, Declor as far as products are concerned-your sample e-book on the subject is much informative on that topic . Love your live and recorded webinars.
more helpful information
know to to find actives, see the principales formulations advices, trendy actives and when to put in the formula
Launch a product line
How to teach my clients about the complexity of skin when buying skincare at Sephora, Ulta, etc. I love to learn about ingredients from y’all!
Don’t know
Your fantastic explanations!
Build deliverable results on skin actives
formulation
I would like to see the course discuss different classes of actives and include specific examples in each class. I would like to know which ones are well substantiated, which ones to avoid (e.g. safety concerns such as with some skin whitening ingredients).
I want to know briefly about the ingredients in a formulation
Have a better understanding of active ingredients
To make sure the actives , which can be expensive, actually work. also how not to overuse actives in formulations causing unnecessary cost
Increased knowledge to create better and more effective skin care.
To formulate products with plant extracts that are effective and in the right sort of product (for example, if extracts are not effective in rinse-off products, then I would only use them in products that stay on the skin all day or for long enough to be effective) and I would be able to educate my customers/people who visit my website or blog
Be more knowledgeable about all aspects of active ingredients
distinguish between stable and effective ingredients and their incorporation to
Have a better understanding and an in-dept knowledge of active ingredients.
Know which are worth the $
Thorough understanding
To have a better knowledge of them.
Get advises
A clearer understanding of effectiveness, preferably from peer-reviewed studies and an idea of where the future boundaries lie in continuing to use these actives, with persuasive or proven results, in cosmetics.
Firmer understanding of actives
Know the bases for formulating
Become knowledgeable
Improve my knowledge on skin and haircare actives with proven efficacy and safety
Make my own products for self care
Improve knowledge in skin and hair care actives
Since it is hard for me to remember every bit of info first time through, I want to be able to take really good notes, or be supplied with notes and slide images. And to learn about some active ingredients that I may not be using using yet.
Choose the right ingrédient vs its purpose and the adequate amount to use.
Deep knowledge of above ingredients as Actives
Generation of sustainable formulas and greater efficacy with no collateral damage.
Understanding of active ingredients and their functions in cosmetics
Make a product that can go to the market.
Know what is worth investing in, ignoring the hype
create hair growth serum
Formulate more cost-effective versions of efficacious formulas.
Will be knowing active and functional workings
Formulate safe mostly natural products
How to use these actives effectively to formulate stable products containing them
NA
apply here
Identify the key parameters to look for when choosing actives from different suppliers.
Yes
to formulate
How to apply a sensitive ingredient like vitamin c to a skin formula
How and when to use them.
To better incorpate actives into skin and hair care formulations for maximum efficacy
To be more knowledgeable and comfortable working with actives
Proficiency
Making the products for sale
To make a new product
Knowledge
Tips and knowledge to combine few but powerful ingredients.
I would expect to be more informed about compatible actives that complement each other in a formula without clashing and negated their intended effect. Learning how to formulate new formulas with actives, rather than relying on existing formulas from a database and using a different marketing spin for the product.
Understand components to bled with probiotics to create efficacious skincare
I don’t skin. For every use .and for smoothing hair. spa useful all.
A good knowledge of how to use active
You should consider natural formulation course). Thank you for all you do. I adore your podcast and would love to know if your courses let to work in industry professionally. Thank you so much
Fine tuning my body butter and lotion blends
To be more professional
Make a cream foundation stick
Produce skin and hair product with natural ingredient
Create my one skincare product.
Compatibility of most ingredients
My main concern is to stop feeling insecure when combining many actives together, that I may create a harmful blend.
Able to formulate skin lightening cream/ serum
better and safer formulation
More cobfidencw on new formulations
understand the principles and functions of active ingredients and how to choose them to better be chosen for any formulation.
Create stable and effective skincare using active ingredients
Gain an understanding of the types of actives used in cosmetics, advantages & disadvantages of different types (from a sustainability perspective), best practices for determining efficacy, how stability issues are addressed, and how they interact both within a formulation and when used with other products.
How to use them with wisely
Know more about natural formulation
To know how to use active ingredients and when not to use which.
Ability to formulate effective products
Out of all the peptides available, which are the most beneficial for skin
Excellent formaulation
How to effectively combine ingredients
1. What to look out for when pairing skin brightening ingredients together
2. What is the maximum number of skin brightening ingredients that can be paired together for it to get approved by the appropriate body as to not causing harm on the skin.
Increase my knowledge & experience in developing the skills in formulating personal care
Have more insight
To put together a product with active ingredients
It will help to develop an effective product formulation that gives maximum benefit.
being able to distinguish the ones that give results without all the marketing hoo ha from suppliers. eg, we get customers with a goodie bag FULL of brochures and samples and they want to put them all in a single product.
To get a better understanding on trends and technologies
Knowledge what to spend money on

formulation knowledge

Be knowledgeable in actives, trends, performance and its effect on sustainability and environment
Have a thorough understanding of the latest and greatest actives and how to source them as a small brand
Deeper knowledge on active ingredients and it’s appropriate usage
Skin care expert
Understand why or how it is used in the products. Understand its effects.
expand my horizons. Use novel ingredients in my creations
Answer customers queries on peptides
develop innovative formulations
A stable and quality formulation
Formulate hair and butters with active ingredients
coming up with a good formula
Progressive development
to have a better understanding of actives
Understand the chemistry of some activities which work and how to work with them
Develop Anti Dandruff Shampoo excelant product
Better understand of different active ingredient
Formulate
Now all skin and hair types , how to judge on them and how to deal with them
Discover some potential innovative ingredients for hair growth and sensitive skin
Use the ingredients safely and effectively, ensure the final product is safe, effective, and delivers what it promises.
Best bio actives
learn more
Overview of key actives - there are so many, for natural claims.
To pair actives with synergistic ingredients
Active ingredients and use of preservatives
make an effective vitamin c serum
Help with formulation
More knowledge
My Probiotic line of cosmetics
get new active ingredient that have high efficacy and at lower cost and formulations
To be excellent in formulating in actives
i want to aplie them in my cosmetic hair care and skin care
To be able to formulate products that really work
learn which active ingredients really work based on existing efficacy data
at least have an idea how to experiment safely with actives
Make a better formulation
A better idea of which actives will provide the most bang for my buck for anhydrous products like oil serums, pressed serums/facial balms.
Selection and evaluation technique of Active ingredients and central repository information
a wider concept and insight
To get the ability for classifying ingredients according to their effectiveness and their impact on the formula
Which enhancers can help the entrance of the actives in the skin in order to succeed the promising results?
To be able to properly incorporate active ingredients in my formulations to get an effective result.
Basic guidelines. Sources for chemical analysis. Insights
How to incorporate this knowledge into my business
A wider knowledge of the active ingredients available.
Catch a nest to create a new product.
I am a consulting chemist at 73. Why am I still doing this I guess I could be describes as crazy. I am trying to train a new chemist. I find that after working in small business forever, I am not good at passing on knowledge. Automotive polishes, HI&I and some cosmetics. I need help at getting this young person up to speed. Information from manufactures has become harder to get as companies are sold and information is restricted. No one anwsers the phone anymore. Used to be able call tech service Midland Mich and get a chemist on the phone at Dow Corning. The same was true for GE silicones, Croda, Rita or Jeen.
to understand active ingredients more and better
Preparation of products based on them
be able to choose / use the ingredients in serums. Good base serum formula always a plus
To be able to formulate
1active hair lotion
2 active skin lotion
To be able to decide what active ingredients would be best for hair care
Formulating a hair growing prescription.
deeper understanding
To be able to order a sample to work with. To be able to order a small quantity to purchase.
To generally know more about active ingredients and how to use them properly in the skincare routine and in the formulation itself.
Gained knowledge
More in depth knowledge
Clear knowledge
i would like to make my own beauty line
Be better knowledgeable about cosmetic
Make better solvent and combination choices
to be able to formulate using active ingredients and make better formulas
To have an understanding of the actives
Product formulation
making skin and hair care products
Have enough info to create some acne care products!
deep understanding on the active ingredients i mention above so I can pick the most effect8ve ingredient on my formulation
Make my own sal-urea face treatment or split end serum with the fewest possible ingredients.
Sunscreen formulating for maximum UVA/AVB protection to meet current regulations
formulation expertise
being able to formulate my first skin care range aimed towards anti pollution and skin brightening benefits
To know a differents supplier’s
I want to be competent and versatile cosmetics formulator.
Learn how to properly use active ingredients in cosmetic formulation
To be able to work confidently after the course
Be able to identify active ingredients in a list of ingredients, know the common use(s) of active ingredients in hair and skin products, and understand the benefits and/or disadvantages of using active ingredients in hair and skin products.
TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE THE BEST ACTIVES TO FORMULATE THE MOST EFFECTIVE AND COMPARABLE SKIN AND HAIR CARE PRODUCTS
More in depth knowledge
Think about and possibly develop new formulas at Keller Cosmetics.
A good understanding of how actives work in cosmetics i.e. sometimes not at all!
Have some new updates in the filed of actives, inspiration
Have more knowledge
To make natural based formulations
Be able to formulate an efficient,safe and good product
To learn new things and to apply it.
To be a professional skincare formulator
HOW TO FORMULATE WITH KEEPING ACTIVE STABLE
More in depth knowledge also would like a replay of the last two webinars you did ( Clean Beauty webinar and Q&A webinar focusing on MoCRA )
Mastering selection of actives in the formula
Expect to be able to know some starting formulas to work with
Formulate a product with very few ingredients.
Kamuga
Read supplier literature and assess if their claims match presented data
UPDATION OF KNOWLEDGE FOR USE
Updation of knowledge for use in making products
Be able to Formulate a high quality effective skin product that’s able to solve among others, acne issues, birth stretch marks, and above all skin Smoothening
able to understand more about active ingredients.
I would love to take my eye cream and facial spray from the conceptual phase to a testing phase.
Ways to discover new actives
Bevin Nabai Kundu
Effective Anti aging skin care formulation
Make effective skin care products for oily n acne prone skin
Product line that will help the regrow of hair fall/loss of ethnic and african-american hair without drying out the scalp
I would like to introduce me new actives and their application
Being able to select safe and Effective active ingredients
To be able to rely on my education when ordering formulas.
To have gained considerable knowledge about the behavior of actives under various condition.
How to confidently add actives to my emulsions.
Create my own stable formulas
Better formulas 🙂
Making great formulations
to create natural, safe (clean) green products
learning which actives to spend my money and time on, and how to formulate with them correctly
Create something exceptional
I will like to be able to formulate better products.