Large scale contract manufacturer - anyone have a recommendation?

Hey everyone,

I have been working hard to bring a new industrial strength hand soap to market. I got a few large orders that exceeded my expectations (in a good way) and am in search of a contract manufacturer to produce and package this for me ASAP. I have found some suppliers via online searches, but am wondering if anyone has any positive or negative feedback working with some companies. A good word and great customer service can go a long ways... Any leads are appreciated.

I need someone that can make a:

Thick paste like cosmetic hand soap (do not need formulation service, just replicate what we have already created)

20,000+ units

Label and package

Thanks a lot!

Bryce Hudson

(760)419-2293

Bryce@gripclean.com

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Check with Bobzchemist. I believe that the company that he works with does this type of work.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    @GripClean,

Yes, we can probably do this for you at Beaumont Products. We make similar products, and we are set up to be contract manufacturers. Please contact me: rzonis@beaumontproducts.com

Bob Zonis
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • Email sent, thanks for the lead...!

• cosdevcosdev Member
    Our Company is located in California and we could probably help you with your project. Feel free to send me an email and we can discuss it further.

Joey@cosdev.com
  • KDC-Lynchburg