How to avoid the bubble in the formula

I was trying to prepare the crystal clear hair pomade, however when I mix phase A and B even with very slow stirring it still resulted with bubbles and the finished product are full of bubble therefore even though it is clear but you can't see it. How to resolve this bubble problem?

Phase A
Water
Methyl
Propanediol 
Acrylates/Methacrylamide
Copolymer
DMDM Hydantoin

Phase B 
PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil
Ceteareth 20
PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate
Isopropyl Myristate

Comments

• DavidDavid Member
    edited February 2015
  • That's the problem with these types of thickener.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Vibration tables are quite effective.  Many models are on the market for removing bubbles in a range of products, not just cosmetic formulations.  I've seen an ultrasound unit that was amazing.  Some companies build their own vibration tables using commercial massage therapy vibrators.
  • BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Vacuum kettles and vacuum filling. Otherwise, design a product with delayed and/or temperature sensitive thickening.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."