Formulating Course

JusmeJusme Member
edited April 22 in Formulating
Good day all, I'm looking for feedback/recommendations on courses that I can take to learn about formulation. I'm new to this and have been tinkering with some creations I've made but I'm falling short on knowledge when it comes to formulas, batch sizes, perservatives, natural. Also looking for a mentor. So much to learn in thos world and few people to be able to discuss things

Any information is greatly appreciated.

Comments

• There are courses by Perry listed on the main site page, you can see if the modules fit your needs.

https://chemistscorner.com/products/
  • JusmeJusme Member
    @jemolian thank you for the information 
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    Thanks!  Yes, our courses were designed for people who want to know how to make cosmetics the way they are made in the cosmetic industry.
  • JusmeJusme Member
    @Perry thank you. This weekend I will be checking out the courses that was mentioned. Thank you all for the quick responses on this site. Wishing you all a wonderful weekend 
    Thanks! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 
  • JusmeJusme Member
    @Perry I was able to review the homepage with all the course information. From what I read, the module lineup is geared for cosmetic lines. I did see one module that was on hair care. My question for you, do you have a course with all modules geared to haircare? 
    @Jusme - at the moment we do not have a hair care specific course (although we are working on it).

In our main course, there is one module dedicated to hair care. But the other modules of Raw Materials, Testing, and Product Development also cover important concepts in hair care.

• JusmeJusme Member
    @perry okay, thank you for this information