Oil distributor-west coast

Are there any reputable oil distributors on the west coast?  I am having issues with suppliers on the east coast.  Oils like safflower oil, almond oil, borage oil, avocado oil etc....

Comments

• Here in Texas we often use JEdwards. 
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
  • SylSyl Member
    The best suppliers are on the East Coast, I occasionally use Brambleberry 
    https://www.brambleberry.com/
  • GraillotionGraillotion Member
    edited March 2022
    I second Jedwards for West Coast....and depending on quantity desired...there is always Lotioncrafters (for very small amounts).

Granted...pretty much East Coast...but FSS has good service...if you don't need it the same week.... And if willing to look to the North... NDA is always incredible.

• SylSyl Member
    Jedwars is my favorite too, are they not located in Braintree MA ?
  • Syl said:
    Jedwars is my favorite too, are they not located in Braintree MA ?
    Yes, they are....don't know where my head was! :) 
  • Also in the West... Making Cosmetics.

• My only problem with Jedwards is they ship from MA. 

• GraillotionGraillotion Member
    edited March 2022
    Stanley said:
    My only problem with Jedwards is they ship from MA. 

Most shippers...will ship nationwide.  :D 

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Gay Timmons at Oh Oh Organics. West Coast, good quality oils in Cosmetic and Organic grade. https://ohohorganic.com/

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • RawMaterialGirlRawMaterialGirl Member, Professional formulator
    I recommend Catalyst Technologies (they represent ICSC) or Integrity Ingredients for actual distributors. 
  • @Graillotion
    Yes they due... I am looking for sources near or on the West coast... ;)
  • SylSyl Member
    @Stanley, I recently ran across this company located in Riverside.

Cibaria International, Inc https://cibaria-intl.com/

I never tried their products, but they are trying to expand into personal care.
    You have to register to get pricing. 

• chemicalmattchemicalmatt Member, Professional Chemist
    I may have you all beat here: Columbus Vegetable Oils in DesPlaines IL (Chicago) www.cvoils.com sells oils, even organics, in gallon to tankwagon quantities and they will beat the price of others by a WIDE margin, even factoring shipping costs from Chicago. They did ship small orders UPS Ground domestically, hopefully they still do. JEdwards is also aces in my book and they do have a wider selection, but I've been backordered many times with those guys.

• thanks! I will give them a try!!!