Congrats Perry!

PhilGeisPhilGeis Member, Professional formulator
2021 Merit Award from Society of Cosmetic Chemists

Comments

• Congratulations, Perry! And a note of thanks - I just fell into this career as a cosmetic chemist and your forum, blog, and books have been a tremendous resource as I'm learning how to translate chemistry into cosmetics. 
  • Congratulations, Perry!
  • Congratulations 🎉
  • Congratulations Perry! And thanks a lot for always sharing.
  • Congratulations! Thank you for the classes,  the books,  and this blog. 
  • chemicalmattchemicalmatt Member, Professional Chemist
    I just saw that press release on LinkdIn and yes: kudos to Perry Romanowski for his contributions to our craft and industry. He gave us all this forum, right?
  • Congratulations Perry!!! 🎊 😃
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    Thanks everyone!! 
    I feel fortunate that I can pass on what I've learned & learn a lot myself.
  • Thank you for all you do, Perry. Your podcast sparked so much interest in me that I dared to get into the fascinating world of cosmetic formulation and then continued learning thanks to this forum.
  • Congratulations Perry !!
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    congratulations, Perry!
    UK based cosmetic chemist with 13 years' experience at the bench. I've worked with pretty much everything apart from pressed powders, soap, solid lipstick and aerosols.
  • YAAY!! Congratulations Perry. You definitely deserve this! So proud of you :) To many many more awards! 
  • ozgirlozgirl Member, PCF student
    Congratulations Perry!
  • MarkBroussardMarkBroussard Member, Professional Chemist
    Congrats, Perry!  It's nice to see that your hard work over the decades has been singled out and acknowledged by the SCC.
    Chemist/Microbiologist formulating in the Organic & Naturals & Clean Beauty arena under ECOCert/Natural Products Assn/Whole Foods/National Organic Program/Clean At Sephora/Credo Clean guidelines focused skincare & haircare products. 

See website for details www.desertinbloomcosmeticslab.com
  • I hope you also received some sort of food reward with this well-deserved merit award? Will all the things I know of, that you do, you also deserve a "great human" award. Rock on!
  • Congrats Perry, thanks for sharing, the books and the webbinar