What is good Natural ingrediants for Hair removal

98790889099879088909 Member
edited January 2019 in Hair
i want to make Hair removal wax so what i used for it makes creamy. 

Comments

• Image result for brillo
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • :joy: :joy:

@Biochemist
    Belassi is back! ;) 
  • ???? Belassi is in the house
  • what is Brillo, it sounds Brilliant...
    Dr. Catherine Pratt
    (B.Sc with HONS I , Ph.D Analytical/Organic Chem and Microbiology), Cosmetic Chemistry IPCS)
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Not to ruin the joke, but Brillo is a steel wool scrubbing products which has cleansing agents as well. It is used to scrub pots and stubborn grease.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • chemicalmattchemicalmatt Member, Professional Chemist
    Belassi! Very funny.
    Now why would anyone want to make hair removal wax "creamy"? 

• Image result for Stainless Steelo -steel Ah sorry, this would be the equivalent Down Under!
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • OK thanks yes I know Steelo very well, a girl in high school was named "Steelo" because her hair was very thick and wiry! How cruel kids can be.
    So back to Steelo, Belassi tell us more???
    Dr. Catherine Pratt
    (B.Sc with HONS I , Ph.D Analytical/Organic Chem and Microbiology), Cosmetic Chemistry IPCS)
  • Very clever Belassi, a rust inhibitor perfect for hair removal!
    Dr. Catherine Pratt