How to make hair web ??

GauruGauru Member
I want to the formulae of hair web.

Comments

• Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    you'll have to learn how to shot web first
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • em88em88 Member
    ?

What is hair web? Tangled hair? 
  • ?@Bill_Toge. If so @em88 I have hair web most mornings?
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    When I tried hair web too many flies got caught in it.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    That's a L'Oreal product. You will have to first obtain the ingredients list. I hope you have plenty of experience duplicating products.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • No i never copy from others actually I make water based hair pomade now I want to something new so I think it is better.
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    then you'll end up with a different product
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries