Need safety assesments!

So I have quite simple formulas of 1 shampoo/1 conditioner/ 1 lotionbar and I would need a safety assessment that EU approves. Ask more and name your price!


  • Hi @emullient do you have the specific name(s) of testing required? There are several safety assessments 
  • Umm, Im not really sure as I am only familiar with the safety assessment that is required for the product to be sold in the EU. 
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    that'd be a toxicological safety report as specified in Annex I of Cosmetic Products Regulation 1223/2009 EC

    we usually use EF Chemical Consulting in the UK for safety assessments; they have reasonable prices, take a sensible approach, and have a quick turnaround time
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • If you are a small crafter there are a number of Assessors (and insurers) who specialise in services to this market.  Google Colin Saunders, Geraldine Garr, and Scott Granger who also has the Facebook Page 'Cosmetic Safety Assessments'.  
Sign In or Register to comment.