Seeking a chemist for product development

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for a chemist to help me with developing a formula, I'm in Southern California so someone local is preferred.  If you're interested please let let me know.  

Comments

• Hello @sapopp , we are not local to you. We are based in the sunshine state (Florida) but we would be more than happy to assist with your product development needs. If you are interested please email us at hello@freelanceformulations.com
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Susan Raffy of Raffy Cosmetics is in your area, She is great to work with, very knowledgeable and a frequent contributor to articles in Cosmetics and Toiletries.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • @sapopp I'm in Southern CA. This ad is old, so you can check out my profile for future reference & I also know Susan Raffy @Microformulation . They go by SRC Labs now (changed their name).  Such a small world.  No doubt. If you need color for the sunshine state, let me know.  I offer flexible MOQ for B2B and that way you manage the projects and retain your clients. :)  I do color for the natural trade also. 
    Color Expert/Formulator

http://www.designerbeautylab.com/ 
    Lots of Make-up, Thermoplastic & Cosmetic Formulations - Color Expertise, Adhesives, Color Matching (including oxidized hair color), Consulting. R&D. Collaborations Welcomed.   
  • Hi there,
    I can do product development from anywhere in the world. I give you the theoretical formula and methodology and I make a sample of the product in my lab and do stability and microbial testing as well. Do you have a chemist?
    I am in Sydney Australia, that's a bonus anyway Ha!
    Dr. Catherine Pratt
    (B.Sc with HONS I , Ph.D Analytical/Organic Chem and Microbiology), Cosmetic Chemistry IPCS)