Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating JAWS - Just Add Water - products

Tagged: 

• JAWS - Just Add Water - products

Posted by Rkunke on September 22, 2021 at 12:54 pm

I would like to formulate JAWS products especially for Dishwash and laundry…or even for body washes…
    Is it possible to make concentrated, powder form cleaners which users can add to water?
    How can this be done? What kind of ingredients would it require?

PhilGeis replied 2 years, 6 months ago 4 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • paprik

September 22, 2021 at 11:02 pm

Hello,

I don’t think you understood correctly the meaning of this forum. We are helping people to sort formulation issues or discuss things. Not to really teach others. 
    Many of us spent hours and thousands of dollars for your education and this seems way to easy to come and ask “How can I formulate this and that”. 
    Try to do some research, try to do some products and if it doesn’t work, come back, let us know what seems to be the issue and we can try to help you solve it. 

• ozgirl

September 23, 2021 at 12:16 am
    There are many of these types of products on the market. Start by looking at what they use.
    Laundry Powders are already sold worldwide and you generally don’t need to add water before use so I am not sure what advantage you would give customers by creating a product you need to add water too before using.
  • Rkunke

September 23, 2021 at 1:01 am

Apologies for the framing of my question. It has come out not quite right. Sorry.
    What I was asking is more for pointers to how one can go in that direction.

• ozgirl

September 23, 2021 at 1:40 am
    Companies like Ethique and Tirtyl are doing similar things so have at look at them for inspiration.
    To find starting formulations start here

Where to find Free Cosmetic Formulas

• PhilGeis

September 27, 2021 at 4:22 pm

Pseudomonas typically in consumer tap water and consumers lack of care will risk contamination.  Decide where your ethics take you.