Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating Long INCI, very small jar.

• Long INCI, very small jar.

Posted by graillotion on September 16, 2021 at 7:45 am

Can someone provide a link (US Market) for what is acceptable for a long INCI, and a very small jar?

I am hoping I can just include the INCI on a separate paper included with the product.  Was NOT planning of having a specialized box, where I could possibly print the INCI.

Svemirska_baklava replied 2 years, 6 months ago 5 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • em88

September 16, 2021 at 12:11 pm

Foldable label?

• abdullah

September 16, 2021 at 1:48 pm

As @em88 said foldable label looks good. 
    You can also use two or more labels on bottom or side of jar with a hint to show the consumer that there are more labels if they want to read.

• pattsi

September 16, 2021 at 5:13 pm

How small is the jar?
    0.5 oz jar like eye cream, you can use all 6 sides of the box - usually enough for everything required.
    or 0.1 oz jar or tube like tester, we exempt LOI but can’t be sold.  

• graillotion

September 16, 2021 at 7:15 pm

em88 said:

Foldable label?

Anyone know a online US printer that makes these?  Would be nice if it came pre-folded with the adhesive.  Might fit on the bottom of the jar.  Is there no allowance for a sperate but included INCI?

• Svemirska_baklava

September 16, 2021 at 9:28 pm

Foldable label definetly, as much of the companies (L’oreal for example) use them on the bottom of the package.
    Some paper glue and folded paper (or you can arrange in the printer workshop for that).
    Companies use pre-folded paper with a pvc transparent sticker on front that will keep the paper at place. Look aesthetically pleasing as well.