Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General The latest market hype?

Tagged: 

• graillotion

August 10, 2021 at 8:12 am

Been around forever…
    They just dust off the flavor of the month….

Buriti Oil - Virgin (bulknaturaloils.com)

Don’t chase the hype….it will be out of date before you ever get a product created…. Make you own way… Set the trend…don’t follow.

Create functional quality products…and the world will beat a path to your door…(as long as you have a good story)  :D

Wait till you see the color….and it carries an odor.

Buriti - Oil - Natural - Unrefined – Paris Fragrances USA

• oldperry

August 10, 2021 at 12:44 pm

How do you know it is actually Buriti Oil and not just mostly high oleic sunflower oil? 

• microformulation

August 10, 2021 at 2:52 pm

I was able to find 11 suppliers of this oil with just a few mouse clicks.

• microformulation

August 10, 2021 at 2:54 pm

• graillotion

August 10, 2021 at 6:41 pm

Hope you all are reading the first line in the description….great for self tanning products…..uummmm…yeah that means it will color your skin.  

Reminds me of a girl in high school….ONLY ate carrots….and you guessed it…literally turned orange.

Also later on….under ‘odor’… When they say characteristic…hehehe…sometimes that mean nothing….sometimes that means run and hide. :) 

Looks like a really good candidate for that magic number, .1% and 99.9% story!

• graillotion

August 10, 2021 at 7:14 pm

I think you’ll find that an emulsion that looks like ‘tomato bisque’….Might be a hard sell.  :) 

Sorry…I really enjoy your questions….cause I absolutely went down your road… two years ago.