almond oil 
silk amino acid 
optiphen plus 
fragrance 
Decyl Glucoside Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate

PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate

Comments

• AbdullahAbdullah Member
    Is this a commercial Shampoo or just a formula that you want to make? 

Evey Shampoo is cleaning Shampoo. If it is not cleaning then it is not Shampoo.

If it is a commercial Product and ingredients are listed like this then don't trust the label because they don't know what should they write and how to write it on label.
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    With Polyquaternium 10, this would be more of a "moisturizing" shampoo. Of course the inclusion of Almond Oil and Glycerin means that it will not foam or clean as well as formulas that don't have those ingredients.  And I wouldn't expect it to be very thick nor would I expect it to produce much foam.
  • Perry said:
    With Polyquaternium 10, this would be more of a "moisturizing" shampoo. Of course the inclusion of Almond Oil and Glycerin means that it will not foam or clean as well as formulas that don't have those ingredients.  And I wouldn't expect it to be very thick nor would I expect it to produce much foam.
    Hey Perry this is where I got the formulation from https://youtu.be/vb3jnn0IS00   I would love for you to watch the vid and tell me if I should try to make it and here’s came out thick when it was finish