So, apparently, there are various forms of vitamin E that can be made use of in cosmetic formulation.
1. Which form of vitamin E is a product referring to when it enlists just 'tocopherol' in its ingredient list?
2. Which form/s would you recommend for:
(a) antioxidant benefits for the skin
(b) formula protection
3. How is a mixture of tocopherols and tocotrienols?
4. How is 0.1% BHT in comparison to vitamin E in terms of formula protection?
5. Could you shed some light on IU in terms of vitamin E?