Bubble problem

All of my emulsions have been getting microbubbles, on the surface it looks smooth but to anyone looking hard enough there are itty bitty bubbles all throughout and I don't know what I am doing wrong. Someone said get an overhead stirrer and I finally invested in it and still, bubbles, the faster it stirs the smaller the bubbles get the harder they are to pop or escape.

Currently mixing a water phase of 
Deioinzed Water
Panthenol
Cetac
Silk Peptides
Hydro Flax Seed
Vegetable Glycerin
Aloethix, a cosmetic aloe gel

Added guarcat

Still, tiny annoying bubbles, should the stirrer be deeper? slower, faster? I am sick of wasting ingredients 

Comments

• You should be able to tell to some degree whether the stirring method is incorporating air or not.
    I'm guessing that the emulsion is otherwise stable, that it isn't separating over time and therefore that the bubbles are just air?
    Usually you don't want any air/product/stirrer interface as that's the most likely route for air to be incorporated. Deeper is usually better to avoid the stirrer dispersing air that is being 'funnelled' through the vortex.
    You'll still want it fast to ensure an emulsion is being formed effectively.
  • Benz3ne said:
    You should be able to tell to some degree whether the stirring method is incorporating air or not.
    I'm guessing that the emulsion is otherwise stable, that it isn't separating over time and therefore that the bubbles are just air?
    Usually you don't want any air/product/stirrer interface as that's the most likely route for air to be incorporated. Deeper is usually better to avoid the stirrer dispersing air that is being 'funnelled' through the vortex.
    You'll still want it fast to ensure an emulsion is being formed effectively.
    Thank you for input, with that being said how would I be able to incorporate the entire mixture as emulsions tend to stick to coolness of the glass and form a ring while being blended without causing air to incorporate it?