Slow release of essential oils

I am looking for a lab/facility in the US to help develop and test several formulas for the slow release of essential oils. Specifically, I would like to accomplish the constant release of volatiles over the course of 6 hours after skin application. 

Comments

• Controlled release of solutes is an interesting subject. I'm developing a composite to manage the release salts for a different application. We probably should exchange some notes.
  • @gamm30, it is interesting. 6 hours of releasing of essential oil is amazing! 
    I never got even 30 minutes of releasing of essential oil. I used high notes mixing with low notes.
    woul you please sharing the concept how to do that?
    Thanks in advance 
  • What is your application?

I have been working for more than a year on a mosquito lotion....and am finally getting a product that lasts a number of hours.

• @Graillotion, just the massage cream.
  • Dtdang said:
    woul you please sharing the concept how to do that?
    Thanks in advance 
    Have a look into microencapsulation. It's a reasonably hot topic these days with a wide variety of applications.
  • biofm said:
    Controlled release of solutes is an interesting subject. I'm developing a composite to manage the release salts for a different application. We probably should exchange some notes.
    IMO, controlled release of salts is probably a different mechanism to controlled release of volatiles. Still, you might well have some crossover so no harm exchanging notes!
  • @Benz3ne, thank you so much. I will look into that.