Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities Unique Cosmetic Formulation Manufacturer/Chemist Required for Start Up Beauty Brand

• Unique Cosmetic Formulation Manufacturer/Chemist Required for Start Up Beauty Brand

Posted by Anonymous on July 28, 2020 at 3:11 pm

Hi there!

My company is called Beaufused. We are a start-up beauty brand based in the UK where we want to focus on creating beauty products that are infused with vitamins and essential oils. We aim to focus our product line on those beauty items that help complete a makeup look. With that being said, our first product will be an all natural/organic eyelash adhesive.

The eyelash adhesive will be infused with vitamins and essential oils. It will also be free from harsh toxins and chemicals, free from latex, as well as free from artificial/synthetic ingredients. After doing some research a similar company called True Glue has an eyelash glue that is made from the following ingredients; Aqua, Pullulan, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Water, Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, Pelargonium roseum x asperum oil, Beeswax, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Chamomille Recutita (matricaria), Biotin, Benzylalcohol and dehydroacetic acid. 

We are looking to create a formula that is similar but bespoke to our brand. We need it to fulfil our main goals that we know our consumers are looking for. I was previously working with a formulation company for the past 7 months, however the lack of communication on their part meant I am now having to look elsewhere.

We are looking for an individual/company who believes they will be able to fulfil our needs and requirements and would love to work on a new exciting project with a lot more future work.

Please contact us at hello@beaufused.com

Thank you.

Anonymous replied 3 years, 8 months ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.