Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating General Requests / Opportunities My suggestion to @Perry or other admin

• My suggestion to @Perry or other admin

Posted by CreatuveHands on July 26, 2020 at 12:10 pm

Hi @Perry or other Admin of this forum.  I do like to appreciate your kind efforts to make this forum to help new comers and those who are looking for help in cosmetic field. specially the formulation service provider section is really good and helpful.

I would like to give you small suggestion, similar like you have formulation service option why not you can include 1 more service for material supplier, that can be free or paid option, like who want to advertise their material, they can pay some to you, free or paid it is your choice. Also it is good for new chemicals arrival information will be more easy to get. Also they can be take part to suggest for right Chemical for formulation discuss here. Think…

But really many of cosmetic manufacturers and formulator facing problems for getting good and reliable supplier information,  even many of Chemicals are difficult to find in market. This will help people in this forum to get connected to supplier directly and easily. Same as easy connection to formulator service provider.

Request 

All forum participants in this forum who is agree or not agree with me, please must comment over here so that admin can consider for this option. Like balloting…🙂

oldperry replied 3 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • graillotion

July 26, 2020 at 10:19 pm

The folks on this forum are incredibly helpful.  If you are looking for ingredients suppliers….just ask… State what product you are looking for…and what country you live in….and you will more than likely get some good suggestions.

• oldperry

July 28, 2020 at 1:44 pm

@CreatuveHands - That’s a good idea.