Making fragrances

This just arrived in my mail, and I remember our friend in Venezuela wanted to make fragrances.
http://www.beilichem.com/china-mba_cosmetic_intermediates_fine_chemical_raw_material_to_produce_aromatics-9504861.html?sitetrade

Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.

Comments

• PharmaPharma Member, Pharmacist
    How does it smell?
    My sodium anisate & sodium levulinate blend from Evonik has only a very faint aroma even if mixed with acid and rubbed pure on skin...
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    No, I haven't ordered any myself!
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • @belassi hello my friend, the past week i make my first destilliation of some esencials oils. Im waiting some Sulhpuric Acid to start the estereificarion of some fragances , i Will coment the results
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    It's fascinating to see your ingenuity, Luis. I'm out of production for a while, right now I need to waterproof the roof before it rains!
  • Unknown Member
    Can someone help me on how I can commence fragrance production. I equally need a contact of who I can meet. Thanks