ph range 5.5-6.1
water.       849

ı dont understand why we have this problem 
maybe our mixing time or raw materials adding time is wrong 
I am waiting for your advice 
Best Regards

Comments

• BelassiBelassi Member
    The formula makes no sense, does not add up to 100% therefore it's useless to comment.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • HalimHalim Member
    Dear Belassi
    the formulation totally 1 kg ıf i did not calculate wrong
    we have hand irtitation after cleaning back of the hands 
    your advice is very important for me
    how can we solve this problem 
  • HalimHalim Member

Sorry irritation
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    You have an ASM of around 4 or 5% which is insufficient surfactant.
    I assume 'PEG 7' is PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate. If so, 1% is correct.
    I have NO idea what "levanol HB" is. Nothing else seems out of order so maybe that's the problem. 
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • HalimHalim Member
    Levenol HB is glycereth-2 cocoate I use it for foam and viscosity effectivnes
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    From the given ingredients the only possible problems I can see are the fragrance and, if it is exactly as stated, bacterial contamination due to no preservative, resulting in contact dermatitis.
  • HalimHalim Member
    Dear Belassi
    today ı add %0.1 Microcare IT from Thor (CIT/MIT) In can biocide to the hand soap formulation
    But ı still have irritation problem 
    May be ı made mistake on mixing times
    may have your opinion about mixing times
    Best Regards
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    chloromethyl/methylisothiazolinone - you chose just about the most nasty, horrible, preservative available. A preservative that is known to cause atopic dermatitis. I strongly suggest you get proper professional help.