Sheet masks

pmapma Member
edited December 2014 in Starting a cosmetic line
Sheet masks are mainstream products in Asia - almost 100% of Asian women (and many men) use them frequently. At least in countries like South Korea, Japan, Taiwan...

P & G has published a study showing they really can offer some benefits:

Comments

• It comes down to marketing. I tried them here in Mexico and they don't sell at all. We ended up giving them away as promo gifts with other sales. I am not the only company to have tried them, I saw another attempt to introduce them here, and that failed too.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Belassi: I have similar experience with them. Some big companies, like L'oréal, are launching this kind of product in western countries like US, but maybe it's more toward to Asian expats. 
  • It's an expensive way to moisturise at a dollar a pop.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • @Belassi..yup you are right..it is an expensive way to treat skin but Asian women really like it..(maybe women in asia don't have time to pamper skin at SPA)..so marketing keep claiming that sheets mask can be the best way for D.I.Y SPA)... i do agree with @pma..that is the most popular items in Asia..