Looking for chemist/manufacturer for Asian-inspired skincare line

Hi, I am a dermatology nurse practitioner with a background in biochemistry. I am looking to develop a luxury skincare brand with Asian influences. It would contain ingredients sourced from Japan/Korea and Europe. Any suggestions of skincare manufacturers who would specialize in this? 

Comments

• EVchemEVchem Member
    edited April 9
    What kind of products- creams/lotions, haircare? Packaged in tubes or bottles jars? Every company has their strengths and core competencies , your best fit will probably require some searching.
    What kind of order size are you looking to do? This is probably the first important question because most CMs have a minimum order requirement. 

There is a whole post where people list their various kinds of formulating services, that could be a good starting place
  • jpsmaxjpsmax Member
    I'm looking to create an entire Asian-inspired skincare line with serums, moisturizers, eye cream, skin lighteners, sheet masks, and sunscreens. The line will be results-driven but I also want it to look/feel/smell luxurious - the user experience should be enjoyable.

As far as quantity, I am looking to make about 1000 of each product for the first order. Hopefully there will be more orders after that.
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    So what have you done so far, to prepare for launching your new company?
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • jpsmax said:
    I am looking to develop a luxury skincare brand with Asian influences. It would contain ingredients sourced from Japan/Korea and Europe. Any suggestions of skincare manufacturers who would specialize in this? 
    Hi,
    we are an European company developing and producing certified organic private label skincare products. We are focused on a healthy microbiome and experienced in using Korean raw materials like fermented extracts etc.

To give us an idea of your needs, could you please answer some questions:
    Where do you want to launch your cosmetic line?
    Do you already have formulations or an idea of what they could look like?
    Did you already select raw materials, packages and suppliers?
    When do you want to start your business?
  • EVchemEVchem Member
    Unless you do a private label sunscreen or make *very* small changes (like scent or adding 'actives' below 1%) to an existing base, this will get extremely expensive- in the US because sunscreen is a drug there is more rigorous testing and you can expect to pay ~30-50,000 for development at most places
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    People come here, ask questions, we try to find out what they need and they can't even bother replying.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.