Apple vinegar tenture smell

AslnAsln Member
Hi. I am from turkey. My english very bad, i use Google translate for message. 

I made herbal vinegar apple tincture for homemade cream. I added 20 ml of vinegar tincture to 100 ml of pure water.  I added 5 ml of herbal tincture in the final phase of herbal extract.  The cream works smoothly.  But the vinegar smell never disappears.  In other lotions and creams, I tried adding 3 ml of vinegar tincture, 1 ml of 10 ml.  The vinegar smell never disappeared. How do I get rid of this smell?  How do I get rid of the vinegar smell without the plant extracts in the tincture disappearing?

Comments

• EVchemEVchem Member
    you say tincture- are you drinking this? for cream or lotion you can add a masking agent, i don't know what is available in turkey but something like :
    DeoPlex® Natural Deodorant
    https://www.makingcosmetics.com/DeoConcentrate-Personal-
    Care_p_271.html

i don't know what works for ingestibles, probably add a flavor on top

• AslnAsln Member
    I take the herbal extract for the cream with vinegar tincture.  But even 1 ml of tincture smells vinegar in 100 ml of cream.  I don't want deo fragrance.  I already add essential oil, for example lavender or patchouli.  But the vinegar jerks over and breaks my nerves
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    Well, stop using it then.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • AslnAsln Member
    Belassi said:
    Well, stop using it then.
    If I heat vinegar under 40 degrees for 12 hours, does it smell?  Isn't there a chemical solution to be done without damaging the plant extracts?
  • AslnAsln Member
    There are lots of wild plants in my garden, I want to use them in my creams.  Plant extracts raw materials are very expensive in my country.  For example, cucumber extract 10 ml 3 dollars.  This is a lot of money for me.  IM a housewife.
  • BelassiBelassi Member
    Vinegar is acetic acid. Acetic acid has a powerful, penetrating smell. There is no way to modify or mask it effectively. I suggest not using it.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • AslnAsln Member
    Thank you