Temporary close

Just a note, Pear and Peach is ceasing operations for a short while, we are moving and have an awful lot to do.
Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.

Comments

• Where are you moving to @Belassi?
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    @Belassi - Good luck with the move!

• Thanks.
    We are moving to a small town south of Monterrey, called Santiago. It's a "pueblo magico".
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Suena grandioso. Felicidades @Belassi
  • Gracias! Tengo que construir mi nuevo laboratorio.
  • ozgirlozgirl Member, PCF student
    I hope the move goes smoothly!
  • Moving house as well, 30KM.  We've bought a lovely old stone built cottage in 1,750 sq m of ground. But I need to build the new lab. At least I will be able to custom design it, with plenty of power points, storage, and so on. 

• Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Good luck Belassi! The place looks absolutely beautiful!