Home Cosmetic Science Talk Formulating Advanced Questions Franking machine, printing address labels and CPSR query and more

• Franking machine, printing address labels and CPSR query and more

Posted by LuisJavier on January 8, 2020 at 9:48 am

1. Do I need a franking machine as a small home business producing cosmetics? Lease/Purchase options are available to me. Will a franking machine be helpful later on?
    2. Does anyone have any tips on printing the delivery addresses on sticky paper to stick to the parcel?
    3. Do I need to print a paper with the product number with every purchase for the consumer? 
    4. Is having a CPSR report mandatory to sell an anhydrous balm in the UK? I ask even though I am 99% sure it is legally mandated because I have seen many small instagram accounts who list shea butter beard/body balms, lip balms and similar products on their page. Oftentimes I wonder whether they are really paying around £180 just to have a CPSR report for a lip balm which they then sell for around £1-4 each. For a lot of those new companies I slightly doubt that they even break even if they were to pay the CPSR fee. Maybe I’m very wrong.   

LuisJavier replied 4 years, 2 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.