Next Steps

Hi there,

I have formulated and made some under eye creams , face creams, lighteners, and AHA peels. I know that unless you have some extremely innovative formulas most if not all have been done.

I have given out my most recent eye cream and face creams ( I try everything on myself first) and everyone I've given it to loves them. Or at least they say they do. I was wanting to build a business around the eye cream (after much corrorsing from friends and family) and then expand.

I know I have to get it tested (I've done my own with in home microbial kits). I know I have to all that goes with with trying to start a business. Ie bottles, labels, logo etc..

I have a very modest budget about $10,000.00. I guess what I'm trying to find out is, is this even enough to try? Should I just sell to friends/ word of mouth and then try to go through a contact manufacturer once I have more capital? Any constructive advice is welcomed. 

Comments

• How much do you know about marketing? The first thing you need to do is go to the supermarket and check the same product category. The prices. Find a price point (make a list, choose one that's one-third of the way up from the cheapest). Divide the price by five or six. Then sit down and see if you can make it for that.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • DyanaDyana Member
    @Belassi will do. Thank you