What websites do you use to keep up with the cosmetic industry?

PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
I'm putting together a website resources page for the cosmetic industry and wanted to make sure I include as many good resources as possible.

To that end, what websites do you use to keep up with what's happening in the cosmetic industry?

Some that I use...

HAPPI magazine
Cosmetics Design
Cosmetics and Toiletries
GCI magazine
Skin Inc Magazine
ULProspector

Which ones would you add?

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    edited September 2018
    Personal Care Magazine is awesome. Although it is directed towards the Pacific market, it has great credible articles on "natural" products, their effects and Formulation concerns.

Also, PCPC Buyers Guide and the C&T CBR Ingredient database on a daily basis.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • FekherFekher Member, Professional Chemist
    Thanks @Perry
  • Ooh I can actually add to this discussion. Long time lurker, first time poster (just got into the industry about 6 months ago). As well as a few that you posted, I also use https://cosmetics.specialchem.com/ , and I go back to Khan Academy whenever I need a quick review. I signed up for the InCosmetics R&D Club but I can't seem to find how to access their discussion group.