Coin miner Block this site

amitvedakaramitvedakar Member
edited September 2018 in Off Topic
My antivirus soft. block this site because It contains Coin Miner.Ah.
Any body else facing this problem?

Comments

• PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    I'm not aware of any Coin Miner application on this website.  Has anyone else noticed this?
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    I am running pretty robust anti-virus/malware/Firewall software and I have had no alerts on this site.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications.
  • Thank You. Problem solved.
  • @Perry ; for additional protection, you can always contact your web hosting company
    and ask them to run a virus/malware/coinware scan on the server hosting chemistscorner.com , since you got a customer comment on that.
    They should do that free of charge.

I didn't notice any of that. But my antivirus ain't top notch either.
  • I run Malwarbytes Pro and it has no problems with this site, and it does detect coin miner apps.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.