Cosmetic chemist blog writers wanted

PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
edited December 2013 in Career
Hello everyone,

I was contacted by a website who is looking for cosmetic chemists to write blog posts about formulating.  This would involve writing one or two articles a month directed towards beginning and advanced formulators.  Let me know and I can share the details with you.

Perry, 44

PS.  If you ever wanted to do a guest post on Chemists Corner I'm also open to that.

Comments

• BobzchemistBobzchemist Member, PCF student
    Please share details.
    Robert Zonis, Sr. Formulation Chemist, Beaumont Products "All opinions and comments expressed are my own, have no relation to Beaumont Products, are fully copyrighted, and may not be used without written permission."
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    Same here. I have a Chemists Corner post on my to-do over the Holidays.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • DuncanDuncan Member, Professional Chemist
    I'll say the same, sounds interesting
    UK based, Over 20 years in Toiletries, After a 5 year sabbatical doing cleaning products, back in the land of Personal Care
  • Please, share the details
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    IF you think I'm a good enough formulator, I have the writing skills.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    This is from over 3 years ago. I actually did it for 2 years and then they switched to someone in-house and made it more marketing bs and less technical

markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Right!

Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • Interested too, details please.
This discussion has been closed.