snail secretion filtrate

Hello
I am looking for snail secretion filtrate ( or snail slime). Just wonder if anyone knows any manufacturers that sell this ingredient.
thanks

Comments

• MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • China.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • thank you !
  • @Microformulation may I ask where did you get that supplier search results from?
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • Thanks a lot @Microformulation appreciate it.
  • ltruong said:
    Hello
    I am looking for snail secretion filtrate ( or snail slime). Just wonder if anyone knows any manufacturers that sell this ingredient.
    thanks
    pure health botanicals
  • If you are looking for a small amount:

http://www.glamourcosmetics.it/gb/bava-di-lumaca

They have international shipping.
  • PerryPerry Administrator, Professional Chemist
    I always imagine little snail ranches and worker with tiny hands who have to milk them daily. I wonder how they collect this material.
  • @Perry
    :joy: :joy:

I love the way you think!!
  • @Perry snails are put on a mesh net. They leave the slime as they move and then slime is collected from that net. I was a fan of K-beauty before I started formulating (thus I investigated the topic), but the idea of putting slime on my face never sat well with me.