Geltrap™ technology and HIP (high internal phase) emulsions (W/O)

I will be experimenting with making Geltrap™ emulsions. I've bought Easynov and Sepiplus 400 for this. I will also try to make high internal phase W/O emulsions.

Are there people here who have experience with these? Are the sensorials really so much greater? Have you experienced disadvantages?

Comments

• where did you buy the easynov?
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    That's interesting, here in Mexico the distributor is COSMAT who I already know.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • i was asking if any hobbyist/craft retailers were selling it...
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    from my experience with W/O emulsions in general, I've found hydrogenated castor oil is a very valuable addition to this type of product, as it gels the oil phase, renders it non-fluid and gives it more thermal stability
    UK based cosmetic chemist with 13 years' experience at the bench. I've worked with pretty much everything apart from pressed powders, soap, solid lipstick and aerosols.
  • czkldczkld Member
    @Doreen how did you get the easynov?? It's really hard to get 
  • @firstlight This is a little late but this Ukrainian site seems to carry it: https://xn----utbcjbgv0e.com.ua/jemulgator-easynov-25-gramm.html