Geltrap™ technology and HIP (high internal phase) emulsions (W/O)

I will be experimenting with making Geltrap™ emulsions. I've bought Easynov and Sepiplus 400 for this. I will also try to make high internal phase W/O emulsions.

Are there people here who have experience with these? Are the sensorials really so much greater? Have you experienced disadvantages?

Comments

• where did you buy the easynov?
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    That's interesting, here in Mexico the distributor is COSMAT who I already know.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.
  • i was asking if any hobbyist/craft retailers were selling it...
  • Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    from my experience with W/O emulsions in general, I've found hydrogenated castor oil is a very valuable addition to this type of product, as it gels the oil phase, renders it non-fluid and gives it more thermal stability
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • czkldczkld Member
    @Doreen how did you get the easynov?? It's really hard to get 
  • @firstlight This is a little late but this Ukrainian site seems to carry it: https://xn----utbcjbgv0e.com.ua/jemulgator-easynov-25-gramm.html