warming

BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
This looks of interest for those of you looking for a warming effect in a topical.
Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.

Comments

• Bill_TogeBill_Toge Member, Professional Chemist
    edited February 2018
    anything which moderates the action of vanillyl butyl ether can only be a good thing

I can vividly remember putting one drop of it on the back of my hand and feeling nothing at first, but after a few minutes my hand felt like it was on fire; although there was no evident irritation or inflammation, the feeling persisted for several hours afterwards
    UK based formulation chemist. Strongest subjects: hair styling, hair bleaches, hair dyes (oxidative and non-oxidative) I know some stuff about: EU regulations, emulsions (O/W and W/O), toothpaste, mouthwash, shampoos, other toiletries
  • We have evaluated both neat and in a cream base on 2-3 people:the VBE is as Bill Toge describes (and then some on female/s) whereas the new product is only slightly warming at equivalent concentrations.perhaps a blend may be best route to achieve desired sensorials.
  • Very interesting, indeed. What might be the price range of this premix?
  • I will contact them. I'm pretty sure the premix will be very expensive :)
  • MicroformulationMicroformulation Member, Professional Chemist
    @em88 Last time I priced it, the quoted price was $52.27 a pound and the MOQ was 55 pounds. I have used it extensively. It works well, but I did have to use it at the higher levels.
    markfuller@microformulation.com Microformulation.com Microformulation Cosmetic Consulting provides Custom Formulations for both large Commercial accounts as well as smaller entrepreneurs. We can provide Naturally compliant Formulations under the NSF, NPA, Whole Foods and USDA Organic Certifications. BS.Pharm Albany College of Pharmacy, Union University.
  • BelassiBelassi Member, PCF student
    Soluble in solvents and oils, I see. I'm thinking of importing some vbe from China, to see what I can make with it.
    Cosmetic Brand Creation. Concept to name to IMPI search to logo and brand registration. In-house graphic design inc. Pantone specs. Cosmetic label and box design & graphics.